There’s absolutely nothing I love more than the holidays. I mean who doesn’t love a season filled with cheer and presents? But apart from the obvious reasons why the holidays are my favorite time of year, there’s another reason that excites me even more; playing dress up! But if you’ve already blown through your entire paycheck over gifts this year, shopping for that totally chic outfit can seem like a mere fantasy. Luckily for you, donning last years ensemble doesn’t have to be your only choice.
I’ve scoured the web and found a ton of dress ideas just under $100. So now looking utterly fabulous at the Christmas or New Years Eve party can be a reality. Enjoy!
1. Silver High Neck Dress, Miss Selfridge $95– This dress is utterly perfect for the holidays! The silver coloring and jacquard detailing really give it an all-around festive appearance. Simply add a killer statement necklace, some black pumps, and a gorgeous clutch and you’re ready to go!
2. Pleaded Red Dress, River Island $45- You can never go wrong with the color red during the holidays. While others might stray away from it since it’s such an obvious choice; I feel it’s perfect. The 3-D effect and vividness of this dress is ideal for any fashionista on a budget.
3. Leather and Lace Dress, Zara $89– This dress has two elements that are undeniably chic; leather and lace. With this dress, you’re making statement while staying jovial at the same time. Pair it with ankle booties, a bold necklace, and a stylish clutch to complete the entire look.
4. Embellished Lantern Dress, Oasis $75– This dress has it all. Style, versatility, and elegance. The overall outline and bold color is perfect for the holidays. Pair with lace tights, black pumps and a red-lipstick to make a chic statement all your friends will be envious of.
5. Metallic Dress, River Island $60– You can never go wrong with sequins for the holidays. I mean how more festive can one get? This is such a beautiful dress with amazing detailing. It pretty much speaks for itself so there’s no need to style it much. Just throw on opaque tights and pair this beautiful item with an awesome clutch to finish off the look.